Follower

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018

Get Rid Of Books You No Longer Need With This Easy 3 Step Process / Melissa Ragsdale

Moving is the perfect time for paring down and clearing out. And, since the heaviest parts of your move are probably your boxes of books, it's especially important that you clean out your bookshelf as you pack up. Trust me, you'll seriously thank yourself if you cut down your book collection before the big move.
But cleaning out your bookshelf is easier said than done. Books have an importance that goes beyond the typical object, and giving one away can sometimes feel like giving away a piece of your soul. Every book I've read feels like a close personal friend, and I have so many important memories attached to nearly every one on my shelf.
Then of course, there's the age-old conundrum of the books you've bought but haven't read yet. I certainly have had books sitting on my shelf for years, untouched. But the thought of giving them away is devastating. I paid money to take that book home with me! ... [mehr] https://www.bustle.com/p/get-rid-of-books-you-no-longer-need-with-this-easy-3-step-process-9676904

Keine Kommentare: